~ BUTTER COOKIES FROM AMANDA ~





Hello people! I get this amazing cookies recipe from my Latvian flatmate, Amanda!
Only a few weeks after she arrives in Kaunas she made this cookies for us and when I tried them I asked her immediately for the recipe (thank you Amanda) and after made it for two times I can tell you it's really easy and tasty!

INGREDIENTS
- 2 egg yolks
- 140 g butter
- 65 g powdered sugar
- 210 g flour
- pinch of salt

PROCEDURE
1. Mix together powdered sugar, salt and flour.
Add butter and mix together with hands to make a sand-like consistency.
2.Then add egg yolks, mix until you can make a ball or something like that, wrap in plastic wrap and put in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours.
3. Then just roll the dough and cut in pieces and bake 190ยบ for 8-10 min.

PS: We just roll the dough and cut because it easier to make round cookies but if you have a cookie cutter you can use it. Solidarity Recipes Team ❤







Comments

Popular Posts